Friday, July 23, 2010

Family Fun :)


This past weekend was my cousin Rachel's bridal shower. She is the first of my cousins to get married on my dad side, so it was pretty exciting. The shower was at my aunt's house and most of my girl cousins and aunts all came, along with some of Rachel's friends. It was really great seeing everyone because I haven't seen much of my extended family all summer. My grandma was there as well, who I hadn't seen in awhile, so it was just really great catching up with everyone and celebrating Rachel's marriage.

Then, on Monday, I went to Balboa Island in Newport Beach to go see my cousin's sail for their yacht club. It was extremely windy that day, so there was a lot of capsizing. Everyone survived though, and all of my cousins sailed really well. After the sailing, we all went down to my cousins' house that they are renting on the island for the summer to have pizza and hang out. I always loves spending time with my cousins, especially since I missed seeing them a lot during the year at school.

This coming week I am finally flying to Massachusetts to visits friends from Stonehill. I have been looking forward to this for so long and I couldn't be more excited! I am going there, Connecticut and even Pennsylvania too!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource...
    Rachel's Bridal

    ReplyDelete