Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Getty!



The last couple weeks, I have still been working a lot. It pretty much takes over my life, so its a good thing I like it! Though, it doesn't make for anything too exciting or blog worthy. However, this week, I did get a chance to go to my favorite museum in Los Angeles, The Getty Center. I went with my friend Caitlyn. I haven't seen her at all yet this summer, so it was a really great thing to do together! The Getty is beautiful museum. It has lots of great artwork. They have a few Monet paintings there which are definitely my favorite to look at. But, the best part about the Getty, I think, is the outdoors. Outside, the Getty has beautiful gardens and spectacular views of Los Angeles. It is up in the hills, so the views are breathtaking. The building itself is also very interesting looking. The Getty is definitely my favorite place to go in LA. I hadn't been in so long, I almost forgot how much I loved it. It was so great to get back there!

For the next few weeks, I will be continue to be working a lot, but I do have something really great to look forward to! I just booked tickets to go back and visit some friends on the east coast at the end of July! I cannot wait for the trip! It will be really nice just to have a break from work, but of course, it will be most exciting to see my friends! I will be back east for 2 weeks! I am going to Connecticut and Massachusetts to see some people. And then, I am also going to Pennsylvania to stay with my future roommate, Tara. I am so excited for the trip! We are all counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment